M991PRT - Washed Grey
New Balance M991PRT Made in UK - Washed Grey Suede
The 990’s original designers were tasked with creating the single best running shoe on the market. The finished product more than lived up to its billing. When it hit shelves for the first time in 1982 the 990 sported an elegantly understated grey colorway, and a then unheard of three-figure price tag. For avid runners and ahead of the curve tastemakers alike, the 990 was a mark of quality and superior taste. There have been updates to the design since ’82, and more color options, but the 990’s aspirational status symbol aura has never changed. Simply put, the 990 is the shoe so good, that they've never stopped making it. The 990v1 features a premium upper construction and ENCAP midsole cushioning.
Fabric: Suede and upper, rubber outsole
- Premium pigskin suede and mesh upper
- ENCAP midsole cushioning combines lightweight foam with a durable polyurethane rim
- MADE in USA tongue label
- ABZORB midsole absorbs impact through a combination of cushioning and compression resistance
- Rubber toe bumper and outsole
- Reflective N logo
- Crème de la crème of sneakers
*Not sure about sizing? Is your size sold out? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to help in any way we can!
Made in UK