Assistant Store Manager (30-40hrs per week)
Woweee do we have an opportunity for you! We are looking for someone super amazing to step into the fast-paced multifaceted role of Assistant Retail Manager at our bustling central city store in Ōtautahi.
If you're experienced in retail with a friendly and charismatic personality, stacks of initiative, awesome sales and people skills, and an interest in working with a team of like-minded individuals then this could be the role for you!
Within this role, you will:
- Assist the store manager with the daily running of the store
- Lead the team two days per week on the store managers rostered days off
- Assist the store manager with monthly staff meetings for the in-store staff
- Assist the store manager with specific brand training for all in-store staff, the format of this is flexible and we encourage this to be communicated in a manner that is best received by the way your team absorbs knowledge
- Work with the team to process and prepare stock arrivals for the shop floor
- Operate store systems, Vend & Shopify, to be an accurate database for both customer information and loyalty system
- Incentivise and motivate staff to achieve daily and weekly team targets
- Be working with an extensive selection of design-focused brands and designers from NZ and around the globe.
- Work with the Store Manager to complete weekly insightful reporting and submit to the head office team, including target tracking against monthly budget, stock replenishment requests, and staff updates
- Work alongside and guide our friendly customer focused in-store team
- Assist the store manager in reporting daily, weekly and monthly sales
- Inform and guide staff on visual merchandising plan for each cycle
The successful applicant will:
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years retail experience in the fashion and lifestyle industry
- Be friendly, approachable and have excellent communication skills
- Have a holistic interest in fashion, design and customer service
- Have a flair for personal style and presentation
- Be passionate about styling and engaging with customers to share the Infinite Definite brand experience
- Have an eye for detail
- Be able to manage and maintain stock and presentation of goods to a high level
If you would like to be part of our creative, fast-paced and ever-evolving business please email your CV & a cover letter to: email@example.com
Part time Sales Assistant (8+ Hours)
We're on the hunt for someone super to join our energetic sales team! If you have a passion for fashion, design, people and supporting local this may be the job for you.
The part time role will include a range of tasks including sales and styling to assist our customers in-store, collecting payment for goods, maintaining stock levels and presentation of goods, creating and maintaining genuine customer relationships and contributing to a wholesome and enjoyable workspace, all while keeping the store to a high standard of cleanliness and order.
If you're someone with relevant experience, a friendly and approachable manner, loads of initiative,
awesome sales skills, an interest in good clothes and a willingness to be an insta model on the odd occasion then go on, we want to hear from you!
Please send your CV & a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org