Venturi Alveomesh - Dune / Black
Veja Venturi Alveomesh - Dune / Black
A rad new flexible & ergonomic sneaker design with the same social and ecological requirements from our good friends at Veja!
Fit: Unisex European
- Upper: Alveomesh (100% recycled polyester)
- Panels: Suede and T.P.U. details
- Logo V: Amazonian rubber (26%) and rice waste (22%)
- Insole: Sugar cane (52%) and recycled polyester (23%)
- Midsole: Sugar cane (54%)
- Outsole: Amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (29%)
- Cushion latex: L-Foam (30% natural latex from Brazil)
- Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces: Organic cotton (100%)
- Backloop: Recycled polyester (100%)
- The Venturi upper is made of Alveomesh which is composed of 100% recycled polyester
- The most sustainable chunky sneak in town!
- Comes with 100% organic cotton laces
- The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
- Before wearing them for the first time, Veja advises you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation periodically.
*Not sure about sizing? Is your size sold out? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to help in any way we can!
Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The VEJA project, conceptualised by Sébastien Kopp and François-Ghislain Morillion, has proudly been making sneakers differently since 2005. Organic, up-cycled cotton, wild & fairly traded rubber, and mesh & knitted lining from recycled plastic bottles are the materials at play for this power duo. Wear a pair of VEJAs and feel the easy breeze of transparent production processes on your new sick kicks.