V-10 CWL - White / Steel / Nautico
Veja V-10 CWL - White / Steel / Nautico
Did someone say sustainable? Made with CWL which is a vegan alternative to leather, with a very similar appearance and excellent resistance. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with P.U., corn starch, and ricinus oil. 54% bio-based.
Fit: Unisex European
- Upper: C.W.L, cotton coated with P.U. & resin from the corn waste industry
- Panels: C.W.L and coated canvas
- Logo: Rubber
- Lining: Jersey (33% Organic Cotton / 67% Recycled Polyester)
- Insole: Wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole: Wild Rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Logo V in wild natural rubber
- Sleek new silhouette combines V-10 sole with Esplar upper.
Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The VEJA project, conceptualised by Sébastien Kopp and François-Ghislain Morillion, has proudly been making sneakers differently since 2005. Organic, up-cycled cotton, wild & fairly traded rubber, and mesh & knitted lining from recycled plastic bottles are the materials at play for this power duo. Wear a pair of VEJAs and feel the easy breeze of transparent production processes on your new sick kicks.