V-10 CWL - White / Rouille
Veja V-10 CWL - White / Rouille
The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 ans d’amour (years of love).
Fit: Unisex European
- Upper: C.W.L, cotton coated with P.U. & resin from the corn waste industry
- Panels: C.W.L and vegan suede
- Logo: Rubber
- Lining: Jersey (33% Organic Cotton / 67% Recycled Polyester)
- Insole: Wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole: Wild Rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Limited edition
- Contrasting vent panel
Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The VEJA project, conceptualised by Sébastien Kopp and François-Ghislain Morillion, has proudly been making sneakers differently since 2005. Organic, up-cycled cotton, wild & fairly traded rubber, and mesh & knitted lining from recycled plastic bottles are the materials at play for this power duo. Wear a pair of VEJAs and feel the easy breeze of transparent production processes on your new sick kicks.