V-10 B-Mesh - White / California / Natural
Veja V-10 B-Mesh - White / California / Natural
Fit: Unisex European - style runs slightly large, so if you're between two sizes it's better to take a size down.
- Upper: B-Mesh, suede and leather
- Outsole: Rubber
- Lining & Insole: Rubber, organic cotton & other synthetic materials
- Upper in B-mesh: made from plastic bottles
- Panels made out of water-repellent suede and leather
- Logo V made of wild rubber
- Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Inner sole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (25%)
Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and water-repellent.
The VEJA project, conceptualised by Sébastien Kopp and François-Ghislain Morillion, has proudly been making sneakers differently since 2005. Organic, up-cycled cotton, wild & fairly traded rubber, and mesh & knitted lining from recycled plastic bottles are the materials at play for this power duo. Wear a pair of VEJAs and feel the easy breeze of transparent production processes on your new sick kicks.