V-10 Alveomesh - White / Bellini / Almond
No returns or exchanges on this item (unless warranty applies).
Veja V-10 Alveomesh - White / Bellini / Almond
The Alveomesh is a technical fabric made out exclusively of recycled polyester. It brings breathability, flexibility, and lightness to the shoe. 100% recycled polyester.
Nubuck is made from grain leather. The upper part of bovine skin has the thickest fibers, which make it soft, resistant, and highly qualitative. This part is ground or scraped to give it a soft and velvety appearance. The Nubuck is also coated with water-repellent oils without PFCs (chemical compounds) to protect the sneakers from light rain. The cattle are grown in Uruguay. The skins are tanned and finished in Brazil.
Sizing: Unisex European
- Upper in Alveomesh: made from plastic bottles
- Panels made out of suede and leather
- Logo V made of wild rubber (60%)
- Lining made out in Jersey of recycled polyester
- Inner sole made out of EVA, recycled EVA and wild rubber
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
Designed in France, Made in Brazil