UXC72PE - Washed Pink
New Balance UXC72 - Washed Pink
The new XC72 pushes its classic sources of inspiration even further into unexplored territory, with a time-bending design inspired by the speculative technological optimism of 1970s concept cars. Three distinctive traction outsole patterns and angular features are employed to give the familiar low-cut sleekness of the era’s running shoes an aggressive, experimental edge. The XC-72 is the future that the past dreamed about, come to life.
Fit: US Men's Sizing - D Width*
- Upper: Suede / Mesh
- Logo: Synthetic
- Insole: Synthetic
- Outsole: Rubber
- Vertically split outsole features two hard ground traction designs the XC15’s ‘gripper’ and the 375’s studded pattern
- Stability heel clip featuring the 620s herringbone outsole pattern
- Rubber outsole and heel clip with 5% recycled content
- Single layer microfiber tongue
- Squared toe shape inspired by 1970s concept car designs
*Not sure about sizing? Is your size sold out? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to help in any way we can!
Style No: UXC72PE
Designed in the USA / Made in China