Standard Jeans - Earth Denim
Kowtow Standard Jeans - Earth Denim
A lightweight, unisex denim trouser in a classic full length. The waistband is elasticised with belt loops and has pleating across the front. There hip pockets on either side seam as well as back patch pockets. The opening is concealed, hiding nickel-free buttons.
Fit: High-rise loose fit jeans - Unisex fit
Fabric: 100% Organic cotton denim
- Kowtow's cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers.
- Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents
- Made from 11oz organic cotton
- Finished with OEKO-TEX certified nickel-free buttons
- Patch Pockets at front and back
- Double pleated front
- Concealed fly fastener at front
Designed in New Zealand / Made in India
- Annie is 177cm / 5' 9½" tall and is wearing size XS
- Emmanuel is 185cm / 6'1" tall and is wearing size XS
This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment