Shirafu Cup - White
Maruhiro Bar Bar Shirafu Cup - White
This shochu cup fits so snug in your hand that you won’t want to put it down. The unique convex design helps prevent the cup from slipping out of your hand—even on the tipsiest of nights. The cup traps ice in the inner depression to keep it from reaching the mouth of the cup when sipping.
Dimensions: φ7.5 × H7cm
- Convex shape for trapping ice
- Unique glaze method varies between objects
- Actual products may differ from the colors and textures seen in photos.
- Changes in production may result in changes to the design and other specifications.
- Abrupt temperature changes may cause the item to crack. Please make sure the item is at room temperature when heating in the microwave. Do not soak in cold water.
- Partial changes in temperature can cause the item to crack. Be careful not to expose only one part of the item to heat.
- Technique: Thin Kitchenware
Made by Koushungama, Taichigama in Hasami, Japan