Recife ChromeFree Leather - Extra White / Black
Veja Recife ChromeFree Leather - Extra White / Black
The ChromeFree Leather Recife is a groovy wee velcro sneaker made from leather without heavy metals or hazardous acids. Primo!
Fit: Unisex European
Fabric: ChromeFree leather, Coated canvas, Organic cotton, Rubber, Recycled polyester, Other synthetic materials
- Upper is made from ChromeFree Leather
- Panels are made out of ChromeFree Leather and Coated Canvas
- Logo V in Wild Rubber
- Lining in jersey made from 33% organic cotton and 67% recycled polyester
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (20%)
- Includes 100% organic cotton laces
Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
Maintain the leather with a specific leather care product in the form of a spray or cream.
The VEJA project, conceptualised by Sébastien Kopp and François-Ghislain Morillion, has proudly been making sneakers differently since 2005. Organic, up-cycled cotton, wild & fairly traded rubber, and mesh & knitted lining from recycled plastic bottles are the materials at play for this power duo. Wear a pair of VEJAs and feel the easy breeze of transparent production processes on your new sick kicks.