Micro Pearl Necklace - 9ct Yellow Gold
Meadowlark Micro Pearl Necklace - 9ct Yellow Gold
Tiny freshwater pearls are traditionally strung and finished with a gold clasp.
- Small/Medium: 36cm
- Medium/Large: 40cm
Materials: 9ct Yellow Gold, Freshwater Pearls
- 36-40cm necklace
- Tiny freshwater pearls traditionally strung
- Gold clasp
Made in Meadowlark's New Zealand based atelier
Every piece of Meadowlark jewellery is made with care from precious metals and natural gemstones. Following are instructions on how to make your jewellery last a lifetime:
- Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch with an anti tarnish strip. Try to keep pieces apart so they don't rub together.
- Your jewellery will age and tarnish naturally so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product. Always read the manufacturers instructions.
- Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidisation, caused by the interaction of silver or gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
- Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.