Marlin V-Knit - Chalk / Black / Ultraviolet
No returns or exchanges on this item (unless warranty applies).
Veja Marlin V-Knit - Chalk / Black / Ultraviolet
Named after one of the fastest and most athletic fishes in the ocean, the Marlin is designed for those days when you have performance in mind. Light and dynamic yet comfortable for everyday users.
Fit: Unisex European
- Upper: V-Knit (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels: TPU V & heel insert: Pebax RNew (100% castor oil)
- Logo: Rubber
- Lining: Tech (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Insole: 72% biobased & recycled (51% sugar cane, 21% recycled plastic bottles)
- Midole: 60% sugar cane Outsole: 75% bio-based (32% Amazon rubber, 33% rice waste, 7% soy, 3% palm oil)
- Cushion: Latex in L-Foam (50% Natural Latex from Brazil / 50% Synthetic Latex)
- Laces: 100% recycled plastic bottles
- 6mm lower drop for a natural stride
- L-Foam forefoot insert gives an 80% energy return
- Multidirectional flex grooves to enhance footwork
- 288g weight
- Bootie tongue construction for a snug fit
- Knit upper thin, soft, and breathable
- Ideal for running on dirt and roads
Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The VEJA project, conceptualised by Sébastien Kopp and François-Ghislain Morillion, has proudly been making sneakers differently since 2005. Organic, up-cycled cotton, wild & fairly traded rubber, and mesh & knitted lining from recycled plastic bottles are the materials at play for this power duo. Wear a pair of VEJAs and feel the easy breeze of transparent production processes on your new sick kicks.