Lemonade Soda Syrup 500ml
Six Barrel Soda Co. Lemonade Syrup 500ml
Our lemonade soda syrup is a classic lemonade, closer in flavour to a proper lemon squash than a big brand ‘lemonade’. We make it with lemon zest and lemon juice, for a refreshing citrus backbone. Try it with a slice of lemon, mint or with light spirits.
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Fairtrade Organic Cane Sugar, Lemon juice, lemon zest, lemon peel, citric acid
Hand-made in Wellington, New Zealand
How to use:
Six Barrel Soda syrups are made to be mixed with soda water. Any soda water works, you can use your own carbonator, bottled soda or sparkling water, a soda tap or soda gun.
Mix the syrups 1 part syrup to 5 parts soda water (usually 30mL syrup to 150mL soda water is good). You can make them stronger or weaker if you prefer too. Don't be afraid to get creative with fun garnish and toppings!
Pineapple Pisco Punch
- 30ml Encanto Pisco
- 15ml Lillet Rouge
- 15ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 30ml Six Barrel Soda Co Lemonade Syrup
- Soda water to top up
- 30ml Pineapple Sugar Syrup, made with: 1 Pineapple (Peeled and chopped) and 150g Piloncillo Sugar (or palm sugar)
- For the Pineapple syrup, macerate pineapple in grated sugar for 24 hours. Blend and strain.
- In a boston shaker, add the Pisco, pineapple syrup, Lillet Rouge and lemon juice. Add 2/3 ice and shake hard.
- Strain into a stemless wineglass over ice. Top up glass with Six Barrel Soda Lemonade Syrup, soda water, and garnish with a pineapple wedge.