Campo Suede - Camel / White
Veja Campo Suede - Camel / White
Fit: Unisex European - Shop to size*
- Upper: Suede
- Panels: Suede and Chromefree leather
- Logo V: Amazonian rubber (26%) and rice waste (22%)
- Insole: Amazonian rubber (11%) sugar cane (42%) recycled E.V.A* (11%) and organic cotton (12%)
- Outsole: Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces: 100% Organic cotton
- Suede is made from the underside of bovine leather making it softer and more flexible
- The suede comes from farms in the south of Brazil
- The leather tanning process is done without using any hazardous or prohibited chemicals
- Coated with water-repellent oils without PFCs (chemical compounds) to protect your new pair of sneakers from light rain
- The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
- Before wearing them for the first time, Veja advises you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation periodically.
*Not sure about sizing? Is your size sold out? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to help in any way we can!
Designed in Paris, France / Made in the region of Porto Alegre, Brazil