70s High Flare - Sonoma Walks
Levi's 70s High Flare - Sonoma Walks
This decade is reaching new heights—literally. And while you might be emotionally attached to skinny jeans, there's something about the '70s High Flare Jeans that—despite their nods to a decade known for lava lamps and pet rocks—feel incredibly fresh and modern. This style features a classic leg-lengthening flared silhouette designed to give you legs for days. Fits slim through your hip and thigh with an ultra high rise that holds you in. Crafted in 14.5 ounce denim.
Fit: Ultra High-rise, Flared leg - 32" Length*
Fabric: 99% Cotton, 1% Elastane - 14.5oz Denim
- Made using Levi's Water<Less® Techniques
- Slim through your hip and thigh
- Flare leg opening
- Ultra high rise: 12.5 inches
- Zip fly and 5-pocket styling
- Jeans made with Levi's Water<Less® technique has helped save 4.2 billion litres of water since 2011
*Not sure on sizing? Is your size sold out? Please email us at email@example.com, we would love to help in any way we can!
Designed in San Francisco, CA / Made in China