1461 Classic Oil Leather Shoes - Dark Tan
Dr Martens 1461 Classic Oil Leather Shoes - Dark Tan
This year we mark 60 years of Dr Marten's Original shoe, the 3-eye 1461, with a series of one-off reworks. Each pair is handcrafted in their original Wollaston factory. This edition takes the iconic design backs to its roots, and rebuilds the shoe in high-grade Oiled Shoulder leather from Leeds-based tannery C. F. Stead. Set on a tapered 387 last on a classic DMs sole, the Made in England shoes are finished with yellow welt stitching and antique brass eyelets.
Fit: UK Unisex
- Upper: 100% C. F. Stead oiled leather
- Inner: 60% Leather / 40% Textile
- Sole: 100% PVC
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Dr Martens Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with Dr Martens signature welt stitch
- Built with core Dr. Martens DNA: grooved edges, an AirWair heel loop and visible welt stitching
- Classic Oiled Shoulder is a heavyweight leather with a smooth, waxy surface, deep pull-up and vintage-look finish
- Contrasting yellow stitching
- C. F. Stead Gold foiled leather tag
Item number: 26851205
Made in England at Dr Martens original Wollaston factory
Dr. Klaus Martens created his iconic military style boots after returning to his home in Germany after WWII. Since then the boots have gone through countless iterations to blend the versatility with comfort. Each boot features the iconic bouncing sole air-cushion, making them some of the comfiest shoes you'll ever wear, mixed with the classic style that literally goes with everything.