1461 Chrome Excell Leather Shoes - Chicago Tan
No returns or exchanges on this item (unless warranty applies).
Dr Martens Made in England 1461 Chrome Excell Leather Shoes - Chicago Tan
Made in England by Dr. Martens’ Northamptonshire factory cobblers, these 1461 shoes celebrate the brand’s rich workwear heritage. The smooth leather uppers adopt a Chicago tan colourway and sit atop thick rubber soles with yellow-stitched Goodyear welts for unrivalled durability.
Fit: UK Unisex
- Upper: 100% Leather Uppers
- Inner: 60% Leather / 40% Textile
- Sole: 100% PVC
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Dr Martens Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with Dr Martens signature welt stitch
- Built with core Dr. Martens DNA: grooved edges, an AirWair heel loop and visible welt stitching
- Contrasting yellow stitching
- Natural grain leather may vary from pair to pair
Made in England at Dr Martens original Wollaston factory
Dr. Klaus Martens created his iconic military style boots after returning to his home in Germany after WWII. Since then the boots have gone through countless iterations to blend the versatility with comfort. Each boot features the iconic bouncing sole air-cushion, making them some of the comfiest shoes you'll ever wear, mixed with the classic style that literally goes with everything.