1460 Mono Smooth Leather Boots - Black
Dr. Martens 1460 Mono Smooth Leather Boots - Black
The 1460 Mono is the original Dr. Martens boot with a solid color sole, welt, stitching, eyelets, laces, heel loops and even linings— for a monochromatic look from the ground up.
Fit: Unisex UK
- 100% leather (upper)
- 75% textile, 25% leather (lining)
- 100% PVC (sole)
- Original 8-eye boot
- Crafted from Airwairs original signature leather: a firm, finished leather with a smooth, semi bright appearance
- Grooved sole sides and heel-loop
- Durable Goodyear welted construction - heat sealed and sewn together with black stitching rather than glued.
- Built on the iconic air-cushioned sole, which is oil and fat resistant with good abrasion and slip resistance
Designed in the UK / Made in Vietnam
Clean away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry apply correct coloured wax based shoe polish to restore shine as desired.
Dr. Klaus Martens created his iconic military style boots after returning to his home in Germany after WWII. Since then the boots have gone through countless iterations to blend the versatility with comfort. Each boot features the iconic bouncing sole air-cushion, making them some of the comfiest shoes you'll ever wear, mixed with the classic style that literally goes with everything.