Venturi Alveomesh - White / Pierre / Natural
Veja Venturi Alveomesh - White / Pierre / Natural
A rad new flexible & ergonomic sneaker design with the same social and ecological requirements from our good friends at Veja!
Fit: Unisex European
- Upper: Alveomesh (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels: Water-repellent Suede, V-knit & TPU details
- Logo: Rubber
- Lining: Jersey (33% Organic Cotton / 67% Recycled Polyester)
- Insole: 12% Wild Rubber / 12% Recycled Plastic Bottles / 12% Jute / 64% Other synthetic materials
- Sole: Wild Rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Cushion: Latex in L-Foam (50% Natural Latex from Brazil / 50% Synthetic Latex)
- The Venturi upper is made of Alveomesh which is composed of 100% recylced plastic bottles
- The most sustainable chunky sneak in town!
Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The VEJA project, conceptualised by Sébastien Kopp and François-Ghislain Morillion, has proudly been making sneakers differently since 2005. Organic, up-cycled cotton, wild & fairly traded rubber, and mesh & knitted lining from recycled plastic bottles are the materials at play for this power duo. Wear a pair of VEJAs and feel the easy breeze of transparent production processes on your new sick kicks.