Recife ChromeFree Leather - White / Steel
Veja Recife ChromeFree Leather - Extra White / Steel
The ChromeFree Leather Recife is a groovy wee velcro sneaker made from leather without heavy metals or hazardous acids. Primo!
Fit: Unisex European*
- Upper: ChromeFree leather
- Panels: ChromeFree leather and suede
- Logo V: Suede
- Insole: Amazonian rubber (11%), sugar cane (42%), recycled E.V.A.* (11%) and organic cotton (12%)
- Outsole: Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Straps: ChromeFree leather
- A classic sneaker designed for easy everyday wear
- Lining in jersey made from 33% organic cotton and 67% recycled polyester
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Includes 100% organic cotton laces
- The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
- Before you wear the shoes for the first time, Veja advises you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
Maintain the leather with a specific leather care product in the form of a spray or cream.
*Not sure about sizing? Is your size sold out? Please email us at email@example.com, we would love to help in any way we can!
Designed in Paris, France / Made in Brazil
The VEJA project, conceptualised by Sébastien Kopp and François-Ghislain Morillion, has proudly been making sneakers differently since 2005. Organic, up-cycled cotton, wild & fairly traded rubber, and mesh & knitted lining from recycled plastic bottles are the materials at play for this power duo. Wear a pair of VEJAs and feel the easy breeze of transparent production processes on your new sick kicks.