XC-72 - Aluminium / Light Aluminium
New Balance XC-72 - Aluminium / Light Aluminium
An updated twist on a 1970s archive-inspired design, the UXC72CB1 athletic shoe is loaded with contemporary style. Chrome-free suede and crinkle nylon uppers, along with iconic outsole treads, ensure these comfortable sneakers have a progressive, fashion-forward look you’ll love.
Fit: US Men's Sizing / D Width
- Upper: Chromfree Pig Suede/Crinkle Nylon
- Lining: Synthetic
- Sole: Blown rubber
- Chrome-free suede and crinkle nylon add durability and style
- Heritage-inspired archive design
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Upper overlays crafted from chrome-free pig suede, meeting the highest standards for sustainable practices in the leather industry
Style Code: UXC72CB1
Designed in the USA / Made in China
Founded right back in 1906 by English born William J. Riley, New Balance started out in the business of comfy supportive shoes for the working class. By the time the 50s hit they had become so widely known that athletes from all over were requesting tailor-made shoes, introducing New Balance the performance footwear brand. By the time the 80s and 90s arrived they were a household name providing footwear to everyone from the athletes, workers and streetwear enthusiasts that still wear them today.