Theatre Coat - Navy
Twenty Seven Names Theatre Coat - Navy
A classic double-breasted mid-length coat, with a wide collar and generous pockets, cut in wool recycled from leftover wool and yarn.
Fit: Loose and relaxed fit, designed to accommodate layers.
- Main: 80% Wool, 20% Viscose
- Lining: 100% Bemberg
- Buttons: Tagua Nut
- A classic double-breasted mid-length coat, with wide collar and generous pockets.
- Made from recycled wool that is respun and dyed, then woven with Chinese milled viscose.
- The lining is made from Japanese milled, Bermberg, a high-quality fabric made from cutton husks and other by-products of the cotton industry. It's a uniquely organic material that is synthetically regenerated and spun. Anti-static, anti-cling, biodegradable and made from a renewable resource.
- The button is a Tagua nut button made in Italy. The Tagua Initiative prevents Tagua Palm from being felled for agriculture and is Oeko-Tex certified.
Designed & made in New Zealand
Dry clean only. Please select your dry cleaner carefully.
Renee is 1.75m tall and is wearing our size 8 (NZ). She usually wears a size 6 or 8 (NZ).
TSN Sizing Guide
Theatre Coat Garment Measurements
bust - 118cm
bust - 123cm
bust - 128cm
bust - 133cm
6: 96cm | 8: 97cm | 10: 98cm | 12: 99cm | 14: 100cm.
6: 49cm | 8: 50cm | 10: 51cm | 12: 52cm | 14: 53cm.