The English Difference Kendrew Vest - Amber
Garbstore The English Difference Kendrew Vest - Amber
Taking inspo from classic British military era knits, the English Difference Kendrew vest is made from a super soft midweight cotton rib knit and features a v-neckline, corozo nut buttons and a ribbed hem and cuff knit.
Fit: Relaxed, Boxy
Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Inspired by vintage military knitwear
- New oversized, boxy shape vest
- Loop back knit construction
- Racking stitch detail on the hem
- Corozo nut button fastening
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- Soft midweight cotton all knitted in the UK
Designed in London, UK
The Garbstore project was established alongside Couverture & The Garbstore, initially created by Emily Dyson and Ian Paley, in 2008. Known for its distinct utilitarian aesthetics and laid-back London-meets-Tokyo approach to dressing, Garbstore has become a worldwide name for quality menswear.