Miles Coat - Navy
Twenty-Seven Names Miles Coat - Navy
TSN's classic fitted wool coat, closed with a single button. A timeless blazer collar, perfect hand-warming welt pockets, and the warm knowledge the wool is recycled from leftover wool and yarn.
Fit: Standard fit, true to size. Designed to accommodate layers.
- Main: 80% Wool, 20% Viscose
- Lining: 100% Bemberg
- Buttons: Tagua Nut
- A classic fitted wool coat with single button closure, blazer collar, and welt pockets.
- Made from recycled wool that is respun and dyed, then woven with Chinese milled viscose.
- The lining is made from Japanese milled, Bermberg, a high-quality fabric made from cutton husks and other by-products of the cotton industry. It's a uniquely organic material that is synthetically regenerated and spun. Anti-static, anti-cling, biodegradable and made from a renewable resource.
- The button is a Tagua nut button made in Italy. The Tagua Initiative prevents Tagua Palm from being felled for agriculture and is Oeko-Tex certified.
Designed & made in New Zealand
Dry clean only. Please select your dry cleaner carefully.
Renee is 1.75m tall and is wearing our size 8 (NZ). She usually wears a size 6 or 8 (NZ).
TSN Sizing Guide
Miles Coat Garment Measurements
bust - 100cm
bust - 105cm
bust - 110cm
bust - 115cm
bust - 120cm
6: 85cm | 8: 86cm | 10: 87cm | 12: 88cm | 14: 89cm | 16: 90cm.
6: 57cm | 8: 58cm | 10: 59cm | 12: 60cm | 14: 61cm | 16: 62cm.