Men's Made in UK 991 - Grey / Blue
New Balance Men's Made in UK 991 - Grey / Blue
Both stylish and functional, NBs MADE UK 991 sneakers for men include a classic ABZORB midsole to provide plush cushioning underfoot. This version of our iconic sneaker features bold blue tones paired with grey inspired by slate mines and associated lakes in a premium nubuck and mesh upper.
Fit: US Men's Sizing / D Width
- Upper: Premium Pig Suede/Nylon
- Lining: Synthetic
- Sole: Blown rubber
- Blue and grey color palette inspired by the blue tones of caverns and lakes of slate mines
- Classic ABZORB midsole provides all-day comfort
- Each MADE in the UK sneaker is crafted in our factory in Flimby, Cumbria, UK, and uniquely celebrates culture and style
- Premium nubuck and mesh upper
- Rubber outsole
Style Code: M991BSG
Made in the UK
Founded right back in 1906 by English born William J. Riley, New Balance started out in the business of comfy supportive shoes for the working class. By the time the 50s hit they had become so widely known that athletes from all over were requesting tailor-made shoes, introducing New Balance the performance footwear brand. By the time the 80s and 90s arrived they were a household name providing footwear to everyone from the athletes, workers and streetwear enthusiasts that still wear them today.