Men's Made in UK 1500 - Grey / Blue
New Balance Men's Made in UK 1500 - Grey / Blue
Our MADE UK 1500 casual sneakers take the athletic silhouette you love and refresh it with a nubuck and mesh upper with blue-grey tones inspired by lakes and caverns of slate mines to elevate your everyday casual look. Plus, the solid rubber outsole and classic ENCAP midsole offer cushioning and support underfoot for all-day comfort.
Fit: US Men's Sizing / D Width
- Upper: Premium Pig Suede/Nylon
- Lining: Synthetic
- Sole: Blown rubber
- Blue and grey colour palette inspired by the blue tones of caverns and lakes of slate mines
- Classic ENCAP midsole provides all-day comfort
- Each MADE in the UK sneaker is crafted in our factory in Flimby, Cumbria, UK, and uniquely celebrates culture and style
- Premium nubuck and mesh upper
- Rubber outsole
Style Code: M1500BSG
Made in the UK
Founded right back in 1906 by English born William J. Riley, New Balance started out in the business of comfy supportive shoes for the working class. By the time the 50s hit they had become so widely known that athletes from all over were requesting tailor-made shoes, introducing New Balance the performance footwear brand. By the time the 80s and 90s arrived they were a household name providing footwear to everyone from the athletes, workers and streetwear enthusiasts that still wear them today.