Gayle Blouse - Warp Check
Twenty-Seven Names Gayle Blouse - Warp Check
The Gayle to your Oprah - an ode to a pair of lifelong besties, this long-sleeved custom print silk yoryu blouse has a high gathered neck frill and gathered sleeve.
Fit: True to size
Fabric: 100% Silk yoryu
- TSN custom design, milled, and digitally printed in China.
- High neck with Gathered frill
- Gathered sleeves finished with cuffs
- Twenty Seven Names custom designed fabric
- Agoya buttons made in Japan. Made from sustainably sourced shell, Oeko-Tex certified.
Care: Handle with care. Dry clean only. Please select your dry cleaner carefully.
Designed and made in Auckland, New Zealand
Rachel Easting and Anjali Burnett met at primary school. After studying art and fashion respectively the pair began working on small scale projects before launching their brand ‘twenty-seven names’. The label name is a homage to the list of 27 people who helped to get their label off the ground. Proudly made in New Zealand since its inception, the brand’s values lie in a commitment to sustainability, ethical production and supporting local industry, all this, while making some of the best prints and most stunning pieces in the business!