Bomber Denim Jacket - Indigo Denim
Kowtow Bomber Denim Jacket - Indigo Denim
A vintage-inspired denim bomber jacket in mid-weight organic cotton denim with contrast stitching. The jacket features a circular sleeve, mandarin collar, front patch pockets, and nickel-free fastenings.
Fabric: 100% Organic Cotton Denim
- Kowtow's cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers.
- Washed and dyed using Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved processes, which ensure the sustainable use and treatment of water.
- Mid-weight organic cotton denim jacket
- 12oz Denim
- Large front patch pockets
- Mandarin collar
- Curved sleeves
- Finished with OEKO-TEX certified nickel-free tacks made in Germany.
Designed in New Zealand / Made in India
This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
Model Pong is 181cm/5'11" tall and is wearing size S.
Ethical is the word with Kowtow. These guys are dedicated to creating positive change, both in their community and on a much broader field. From minimal design and quality fabrics to fair trade certification throughout the production line, Kowtow leads the charge in producing well made clothes at a low cost to the world. As a result of their carefully considered approach to production Kowtow clothes will always look, fit and feel great. Now that is something we can get behind!