Atlas Dress - Black
Kowtow Atlas Dress - Black
An oversized dress that can be worn reversible with either a v-neckline, or a scoop neckline. Made from fine corduroy, the dress has a gathered skirt with side seam pockets, and full raglan sleeves with cuffs that fasten with recycled hemp buttons.
Fabric: 100% Organic cotton corduroy
- Our cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers.
- Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents.
- Reversible oversized dress
- Full raglan sleeves
- Gathered skirt
- Side seam pockets
- Finished with recycled hemp buttons made in Italy.
- This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
Designed in New Zealand / Made in India
Model Pong is 181cm/5'11" tall and is wearing size S.
Ethical is the word with Kowtow. These guys are dedicated to creating positive change, both in their community and on a much broader field. From minimal design and quality fabrics to fair trade certification throughout the production line, Kowtow leads the charge in producing well made clothes at a low cost to the world. As a result of their carefully considered approach to production Kowtow clothes will always look, fit and feel great. Now that is something we can get behind!