Aalto Pant - Gingham
Kowtow Aalto Pant - Gingham
A mid-rise pant with front pleats and a straight wide leg, made from a smooth tencel twill. The pants feature side seam pockets and fasten at the front with a concealed button fly and a detachable fabric belt.
Fit: Mid-rise regular fit
Fabric: 60% organic cotton 40% Lenzing tencel.
- Processed in Austria, Lenzing® tencel is a natural and biodegradable fibre made using wood pulp from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified forests. This tencel yarn is woven with organic cotton, which is grown free from chemical sprays to benefit the soil and farmers.
- Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents.
- Mid-rise pant with a regular leg
- Finished with recycled hemp buttons made in Italy.
- Side seam pockets
- Detachable fabric belt
- Concealed button fly fastening
Designed in New Zealand / Made in India
This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment
Model Mayara is 180cm/5'11" tall and is wearing size S.