1461 Saddle Shoes - White / Black
Dr Martens 1461 Saddle Shoes - White / Black
Dominating dance halls throughout the 50s and 60s, these vintage-inspired Saddle shoes are making a new season comeback. The Docs way. The first pairs are built from two classic DM’s leathers: White Smooth and a Black Vintage Smooth.
Fit: UK Unisex
- Upper: 100% Leather
- Inner: 60% Leather / 40% Textile
- Sole: 100% PVC
- Dr Martens Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with Dr Martens signature welt stitch
- Built with core Dr. Martens DNA: grooved edges, an AirWair heel loop and visible welt stitching
- Gold scripted heel loop
- Gold foil embossed sock liner
- Contrasting white stitching
- Horween Leather Tag
Item number: 26710101
Made in England at Dr Martens original Wollaston factory
Dr. Klaus Martens created his iconic military style boots after returning to his home in Germany after WWII. Since then the boots have gone through countless iterations to blend the versatility with comfort. Each boot features the iconic bouncing sole air-cushion, making them some of the comfiest shoes you'll ever wear, mixed with the classic style that literally goes with everything.