1460 Pascal Essex Veg Tan Leather Boots - Natural
Dr Martens 1460 Pascal Essex Veg Tan Leather Boots - Natural
Celebrating six decades of Dr. Martens, this year Dr Martens created a small run of footwear in their original Cobbs Lane factory — using some of the finest leathers they could find. Essex is a vegetable-tanned leather from Horween, a Chicago-based company that's been turning out premium quality, handcrafted hides after 1905. Vegetable-tanned leather ages naturally over time, so with each wear, these 1460 boots will develop marks and character. And over time, become your own unique pair. The boots are tagged with a Horween leather label, gold-scripted heel loop and gold foil-embossed sock liner.
Fit: UK Unisex
- Upper: 100% Leather
- Inner: 60% Leather / 40% Textile
- Sole: 100% PVC
- Super supple, full veg tanned leather with a natural finish that will darken over time with wear and exposure to light.
- Born on 1/4/60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye boot has become iconic
- Essex Veg Tan is a leather that is tanned with natural materials created with a vegetable based dye and gets its character from daily wear
- Dr Martens Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Built with core Dr. Martens DNA: grooved edges, an AirWair heel loop and visible welt stitching
Made in England at Dr Martens original Wollaston factory
Dr. Klaus Martens created his iconic military style boots after returning to his home in Germany after WWII. Since then the boots have gone through countless iterations to blend the versatility with comfort. Each boot features the iconic bouncing sole air-cushion, making them some of the comfiest shoes you'll ever wear, mixed with the classic style that literally goes with everything.