Venturi Hexamesh - Gravel / Petale
Veja Venturi Hexamesh - Gravel / Petale
A rad new flexible & ergonomic sneaker design with the same social and ecological requirements from our good friends at Veja!
Fit: Unisex European
- Upper: Hexamesh (70% Organic Cotton / 30% Recycled Polyester)
- Panels: Water-repellent Suede, V-knit & TPU details
- Logo: Rubber
- Lining: Jersey (33% Organic Cotton / 67% Recycled Polyester)
- Insole: 12% Wild Rubber / 12% Recycled Plastic Bottles / 12% Jute / 64% Other synthetic materials
- Sole: Wild Rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Cushion: Latex in L-Foam (50% Natural Latex from Brazil / 50% Synthetic Latex)
- The Venturi upper is made of Hexamesh, which is a combination of two threads layered together. The resistant base is made of recycled PET (plastic bottles). The top of the knit is a hexagonal pattern made of organic cotton. In total, Hexamesh is 30% PET and 70% organic cotton.
- The most sustainable chunky sneak in town!
Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre