V-10 Suede - Mud / White / Gum Sole
Veja V-10 Suede - Mud / White / Gum Sole
Fit: Unisex European - style runs slightly large, so if you're between two sizes it's better to take a size down.
- Upper: Suede
- Outsole: Rubber
- Lining & Insole: Rubber, organic cotton & other recycled synthetic materials
- Upper: Water-repellent suede
- Panels made from water-repellent suede & leather
- Logo V made of wild rubber
- Lining in jersery (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Inner sole in organic cotton and other recycled synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The VEJA project, conceptualised by Sébastien Kopp and François-Ghislain Morillion, has proudly been making sneakers differently since 2005. Organic, up-cycled cotton, wild & fairly traded rubber, and mesh & knitted lining from recycled plastic bottles are the materials at play for this power duo. Wear a pair of VEJAs and feel the easy breeze of transparent production processes on your new sick kicks.