Dekkan Alveomesh - Nautico / Lavande
Veja Dekkan Alveomesh - Nautico / Lavande
Introducing the Dekkan, built from the DNA of the Venturi, with a rugged sole and light alveomesh upper, the Dekkan takes a sleek approach to a city-meets-outdoor sneaker. Finished with a Vibram sole and contrasting heel tab.
Fit: Unisex European
- Upper: Alveomesh (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Logo: Rubber
- Laces: 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Lining: Tech lining (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Insole: 51% sugar cane / 21% recycled plastic bottles / 28% other materials
- Sole: 100% Vibram rubber
- Cushion: Latex in L-Foam (50% Natural Latex from Brazil / 50% Synthetic Latex)
- The Dekkan upper is made of Alveomesh which is composed of 100% recylced plastic bottles
- A sleeker silhouette
- Finished with a Vibram outsole
Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The VEJA project, conceptualised by Sébastien Kopp and François-Ghislain Morillion, has proudly been making sneakers differently since 2005. Organic, up-cycled cotton, wild & fairly traded rubber, and mesh & knitted lining from recycled plastic bottles are the materials at play for this power duo. Wear a pair of VEJAs and feel the easy breeze of transparent production processes on your new sick kicks.