Fern Coat - Green Plaid Wool
Twenty-Seven Names Fern Coat - Green Plaid Wool
A classic double-breasted midi-length coat, with a wide collar and generous pockets, cut in wool recycled from leftover wool and yarn.
Fit: True to size – Designed to accommodate layers.
- Main: 80% wool, 20% nylon, milled in South Korea.
- Lining: 100% Bemberg, milled in Japan. Bemberg is a high-quality fabric made from cotton husks and is a by-product of the cotton manufacturing industry. It is unique in that it is an organic material that is synthetically regenerated and spun. Anti-static, anti-cling, biodegradable and made from a renewable resource.
- Button: Tagua nut buttons made in Italy. The Tagua Initiative prevents Tagua Palm from being felled for agriculture, Oeko-Tex certified.
- Midi-length wool-blend coat
- Drop shoulders and wide sleeves
- Oversized lapel
- Generous front patch pockets
Designed and made in Auckland, New Zealand
Care: Dry clean only. Please select your dry cleaner carefully.
- Natarsha is 5' 9" and usually wears a size 6 or 8 (NZ). She's wearing a size 8.
Rachel Easting and Anjali Burnett met at primary school. After studying art and fashion respectively the pair began working on small scale projects before launching their brand ‘twenty-seven names’. The label name is a homage to the list of 27 people who helped to get their label off the ground. Proudly made in New Zealand since its inception, the brand’s values lie in a commitment to sustainability, ethical production and supporting local industry, all this, while making some of the best prints and most stunning pieces in the business!