Carrie LED Lamp - Black
MENU Carrie LED Lamp - Black
As winters are long and cold in Denmark, creating an inviting atmosphere has become a way of life, exemplified by Denmark's national fondness of candles and hygge. Embodying cosiness and comfortable conviviality, ‘hygge’ inspired us to create the Carrie LED Lamp with sleek lines and lightweight portability (complete with USB charger). This lamp supplies 10 hours of battery time and may be used as a bedside lamp, an office desk lamp, an alternative to candles on the dining table or even hung on the wall.
- Height: 24.5cm
- Circumference: 13.5cm
- Weight: 1kg
- Cable Length: 70 cm
- Lamp: Powder Coated Steel / Glass
- Cord: PVC
- Multi-purpose LED lamp with four step dimmer
- The glass is mouth-blown opal glass with an acid finish
- The body is powder coated steel
- Black USB cord for charging
- 10 hour battery life
- Internal LED light source rated for 25,000 hrs
- Detachable handle
- Can be used indoors and outdoors but not in moist/rainy conditions
- Designed by Norm Architects
- Voltage: 220 V
- Battery: 3.7V 5000mAh Internal Rechargeable Lithium Battery (10-hour capacity)
- Light Source & Energy Effeciency Class: Led Panel (Included, not exchangeable)/ 3.2 Watt / LED / A+
- Light Specification: 384 Lumen / 2700 Kelvin / Ra > 80
- Classifications: CE and IP20
Important usage information:
To keep the internal battery healthy, only leave the Carrie plugged in during charging, with the lamp off. Do not leave plugged in while in use.
Use a soft dry cloth to clean. Do not use any cleaners with chemicals or harsh abrasives. Avoid using water.
Designed in Denmark / Made in China
A little bit about Norm Architects:
Founded in Copenhagen in 2008 by Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen and Kasper Rønn, Norm Architects specialise in residential architecture, commercial interiors, industrial design, photography and art direction. Today, the group regularly collaborates with MENU, helping to drive the evolution of the brand and its product offerings.
Norm Architects’ name reflects the group’s emphasis on the importance of drawing inspiration from norms and traditions within architecture and design – particularly the Scandinavian design principles of timeless aesthetics and natural materials, and the modernist values of restraint and refinement. Guided by these principles, Norm Architects produce design that unites good materials and craftsmanship, while embodying beauty, traditions, history and, most importantly, timeless simplicity, where there is nothing more to add or take away.