Vanilla Cacao Tea
This product is currently sold out.
Noble & Savage Vanilla Cacao Tea
A very popular infusion, Vanilla Cacao has a base of Rooibos and Honeybush teas, blended with pieces of the cacao bean and dwarf everlast blossoms. Honeybush is a lesser known variant of Rooibos, with the aroma of honey and a little sweeter than the rooibos. Infused together, this blend has a unique and subtle but full-bodied flavour.
Silky smooth with a rich heavenly flavour, you can’t brew this one wrong. Velvety and aromatic vanilla with honey and chocolate notes, a cold brew unlocks the more complex flavours with a strong cacao, whereas a hot brew delivers a slightly toned down but nonetheless sumptuous treat.
- 1 slightly heaped teaspoon per 250mL water
- Fresh boiled water at 100 degrees celcius
- Infuse for 5 minutes
- Enjoy clear or with honey
- 2 tsp tea per 250mL water
- 1 tsp sugar (if using) per 250mL
- Mix with filtered cold water until sugar dissolved
- Infuse in fridge for 8 hours
- Strain and enjoy